I can't help but recall that at the Trinity atomic bomb testing in 1945 at the Journado del Muerto in New Mexico, the scientists gathered to witness the event weren't entirely sure what was going to happen. Oh sure, they had a theory but la de da de da.... I guess theories don't count for really fucking stupid people until those theories bite them squarely in the ass.
Sadly, I understand Huntsman doesn't have a chance in hell. Lesser-maniacs need not apply.
Anyway, listening to the audience at the Reagan Library applaud Rick Perry for over 200 executions on his watch as governor was truly disgusting. Even if I believed in the goddamned death penalty I wouldn't be such a sick fuck to actually celebrate it.
How telling is it that these same creeps recoil in terror at any thought of raising taxes yet they trust a meat-headed jackass like Rick Perry with the power to kill fellow citizens. That such people even parade themselves as standard bearers of morality and virtue is beyond obscene.
Addendum: See it right here.

No comments:
Post a Comment