Monday, February 11, 2008

Evolving

Keeping up with 30 Seconds falls by the wayside when there are other things going on.
Maxxxing out at 24.2 Kbps for internet speed doesn't exactly inspire a lot of computer use either.

I found this at Wikipedia - Today is Darwin Day.
Only one more year now till Darwin Day hits the 200 year mark. I hope I remember it next February to properly celebrate it. I doubt it will make headlines in the local papers.

I love the idea of evolution. I think it's so hopeful to think that humanity isn't stuck this way.
If the massive carnage of the last century made anything clear, it is that we will either change or kill ourselves.

Fucking evolve, already.

Any ideas how to properly celebrate Darwin's Birthday?

3 comments:

J said...

How about going for a swim, crawling on the floor, and then running a couple of laps?

James said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

James said...

As it turns out, today was also Abraham Lincoln's 199th birthday.

Kinda' wild, huh?