Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another Man Without a Country

Everyone at all inclined to vote for Texas Governor Rick Perry for President in 2012 really has no business calling themselves Americans anymore. Oh they can be Texans. Or Ohioans. Or West Virginians, et cetera... but please, no more bullshit about being Proud to be an American after indulging a goddamned secessionist's attempts to lead the United States of America.

For Rick Perry to use the American Flag as a tool to run for President is one of the most sickening displays of hypocrisy in an era unfortunately deluged with hypocrisy and bullshit.

I have been accused of being anti-American before. A fucking newspaper once printed a letter suggesting I be strapped to a Massive Ordinance Air Blast bomb and dropped on Saddam Hussein's palace because of a letter I wrote criticizing the Bush Administration railroading America into the ongoing useless war in Iraq.

I think I know an anti-American when I see one.

No comments: